Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help! I am looking for performance parts for a 2002 C230 Kompressor. ie. Cold Air Intake, Exhaust Manifold, Pully upgrade kit, Computer chip, Body kit's, etc, etc. :!: :!: :!:

I'm dieing to make my car faster and look more sporty. :twisted:

Help me out?! :?

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
There are no intakes, because the stock one is better than anything developed by aftermarket companies. A member on another board spent hundreds of dollars and hundreds of manhours trying to develop one. His best effort was a loss of 3hp. Get a K&N or better yet and ITG airfilter.

The only header is by Supersprint. There are mufflers, resonators and resonator replacement pipes by Supersprint, Remus/Sebring and Eisenmann among others. The turners, such as Kleemann, Brabus, Renntech, Carlsson, Lorinsor etc, rebadge exhaust from the exhaust comapanies. Kleemann and Renntech are Remus systems. The only difference is you get to pay a couple hundred more for the name.

Pulleys are available from ASP Racing, Carlsson, Vaeth, and Opera Design. There may be some others but Kleemann and Wetteraurer no longer sell their pulleys.

Chips are available from Upsolute, Power Chip Group, Renntech and some other places. The dynos I have seen for the Upsolute show an average gain of 3 hp with a 30 hp spike over about 200 rpm just below red line. They claim this is fixed but no one has posted an independent dyno chart. Power Chip seems to be the one selling to the community these days, but we are only getting the always unreliable "butt" dyno reports, and no actual results. The owner do like them, however. And they have outstanding customer service. The Renntech seems to work as advertised but it is very expensive.

Body kits are too numerous to list them all. A few are Brabus, Carlsson, Lorinser, Opera Design, Regier, Fab and Fabulous, which is only sold in Japan. There are many others and there are many low quality knockoffs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts