Benz Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I'm about to by a coupe, but dont know witch one the get. can you guys give me some input on the subject? Thanks

·
Banned
175 Posts
I have owned both the C230 and now the C320, if the cost and options are close, go for the C320.

·
Banned
175 Posts
If you shop, should be able to get one for under 30k with auto;sunroof, leather and cd changer.
let us know what you get.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So far I have comed up with this:

C320 coupe 2003
6MT
C7
C4
C2
C1
Bose Sound System
Glove box mounted CD Changer
Phone Equipment W/voice control

$29,288

But I'm not 100% sure on the phone control yet...what do you think?

·
Banned
175 Posts
that's what i paid, except auto and no phone or electric seats, sound good to me, 2002 c230 were going for 28,500 plus, I think it's a good deal, I got Magma Red and love it

·
Registered
3 Posts
fcastaneda said:
So far I have comed up with this:

C320 coupe 2003
6MT
C7
C4
C2
C1
Bose Sound System
Glove box mounted CD Changer
Phone Equipment W/voice control

$29,288
Is it really a C320 Coupe, not C230 Kompressor? The price looks unbelievably good. 8O
I'm also shopping C320, but I've got a quote more $$$ for less options. I'm trying to get the same config. as yours in CarDirect, but the target price appears to be $34,410... I wonder how you got that price. What's the secret?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Hiro, I got that price from carsdirect.com, mbusa has an incentive right now, but I don't know if it's for the whole US. I'm in California, so my ZIP is from here. If you like to try it out that way, just enter 90504 as your ZIP and see if you'll get the price I'm getting. I just did it a while ago and got the same price ($29,288) for all the options I listed. Hope that helps

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi fcastaneda, thanks for you quick reply.

For whatever reasons, I don't seem to get the same target price as yours with your ZIP. However, probably I should not look further, because I visited a dealership today and left there in a different car --- a new C320 Coupe!! :wink:

I couldn't resist... the price I got was not bad (at least to me), more options for less $$$ than yesterday from another dealership. It was below my target price $33,150, or even below their invoice (but not even close to your price). Maybe they had an incentive, which they deined though.

After all, I've got C4, C5, C7 options plus 5 speed automatic, CD changer, and metalic color. I compromised heated seat and specific color. The dealer said heated seat can be added later if the winter really bothers me. I'll see.

Now this puppy is sitting in my garage. Looks so great. I just love it. I'm planning a drive or two for this long weekend. :)

With your price, that's no brainer. I'd definitely go for it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks > C230K

I'm really happy with my C320 Coupe.

I'm holding below 3K rev for the first 1,000 miles... really looking for the day I can hit the accel to the floor! :p

·
Banned
175 Posts
Just a note on break in. DO not worry about the revs, just very them and try not to drive high rpm at a constant speed. I vary my speed on the freeway and now I have 1200 miles and time to get redy for autocross.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts