Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S or Yokohama H4S

for year round driving in indianapolis (snow)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got the piolet exalto A/s with rebate for 520$ all said and done... i was very happy with that

·
Registered
28 Posts
I run the mxm4's year round and have no problems in New England. My car is lowered so I know certain amount of snow is going to stop me anyway. I like the mxm4 better than most other tires, that is the most popular tire sold at my dealership.

·
Registered
14 Posts
230 tires

Just my $0.02 here but look into Bridgestone. They changed the last years designated Pole Position 050 and are now calling it the 960 A/S Pole position. It ranges around $200-250 per tire, is luxury car quiet and has gotten rave reviews for inclement weather handling characteristics. You may also consider the Blizzak's for a winter only tire. Hope this helps in the decision making.

P.S. My only problem with Michelin tires is the tread life. On stock MB's the PS2's are so soft that they aren't generally good for more than a year's worth of daily driving.

·
Registered
3 Posts
looking into the same question but can anyone answer if a 16" factory MB wheel will fit over the c230k sport brakes on the front? I see alot of 16" rims fs but not sure which ones will fit over these large brakes w/ same offset etc..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts