Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have never owned a Benz and i was wondering if anybody else owned a C32 AMG, I currently own a 2000 BMW 323CI and a 02 Escalade. I am going to be trading my BMW in and my parents picking up the rest i have around $60,000 to spend any suggestions on a car?? It has to be some what reasonable on insurance since i am only 19 Thanx by the way the c32 is only 23 more for 6 months then my current bmw...

-dipp

·
Registered
27 Posts
How can you manage to save up $60,000 and your only 19?
Plus I would go with the C32 an amzing car, here I'll just taunt you a little bit :lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont buy my stuff i could never afford a c32amg let alone a 02 escalade or the bmw... im well how do u say spoiled my family is very wealthy my dads a director of 2 hospitals and three clinics, a small business owner and we also own a multi-million dollar family LLC (corporation).. He treats me good :).. so u think a c32 is the way to go?

My Rides

Maybe

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would personally go with any Benz I could get. But I'm not the kind of person who asks or accepts very expensive things, especially a $60K+ car. I don't know where you live, but I know people WILL trash talk, because you drive a very expensive car and they will think "mommy & daddy bought it for you". That is another reason I would not accept a very very expensive car. But HEY, this is my opinion so its up to you, but I would get the C32 over a BMW any day. If you want this to be fair (since it is a MB forum), go to a Car forum, where there are more people who like all sorts of car like www.beyond.ca this is a forum in Calgary. But I do think you are very luck to get such a nice car. I'm in gr. 12 and want a car but I want to pay for it on my own, I found a nice 1982 500SEC, all I have to do is put some money into and it'll look very nice. Sorry for getting off topic, do what you want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts