Benz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of selecting a new 2004 C320. However, I cannot seem to choose between the sport and the non-sport sedan. I love the aluminum trim on the sport but I am afraid I might get tired of it after a while. Is there any way to change this trim after one buys the car? Do they sell these parts separately so I can change them later on in the life of my car?

Desperately seeking help.
Thanks!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
?

I asked at my dealer and they sort of laughed and said "no way" (according to them this is not possible and they do not sell these parts separately). Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Your dealer's parts guys are idiots. Seems to be very common with MB dealers. You can give them a vin from any C320 on the lot and have them look up the numbersm for the wood trim. Or you can try other dealers. Look up Hoehn Motors or Caliber Motors on the MBUSA web site. Both are in California. Both are reported to have some sharp counter people and sell at a discount if you ask. Another anternative is to email Steve at [email protected] to see if he can get you the parts. He is located in the Netherlands and has many sources for MB parts new and used. He is a great guy and very honest. I had him install the Euro COMAND in my car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts