Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put this for sale in the classafieds but figured that nobody there could appreciate the car. Anyways this is what it has :

1998 C43 AMG. Silver with black interior. Give or take, 310 horsepower. This car has ALWAYS been maintained with care. Clean title, perfect paint, perfect interior etc etc. New transmission was installed at 57,000 miles and cost $7000 installed. The C43 now has 83,000 miles on it but don't let the milage fool you. Rotors were recenetly replaced and other high cost matience parts. This car is fresh and ready to drive without any kind of hassle. The problem about C43's is they seem to need a new transmission early in their life. - basically any other C43 that you would buy, you would have to spend 6-7 grand to repair the transmission. Comes with Kleemann lowering springs, Evosport underdrive pulley system, BRAND NEW MICHELIN PILOT SPORT A/S tires with 95+ % tread left and brand new OEM AMG floormats. ALL stock parts will be given to the owner. The reason I am selling this car is because I am getting an e46 M3 and I'm not a huge fan of an automatic tranny. This car bluebooks for close to $19,000 dollars. I need to get rid of it ASAP to make my new car purchase. Looking to see $16,500 OBO for the car. The reason it is priced so cheap is that I am looking to sell this car within the next couple days. I have several pictures of the car - Feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me at (619)822-5258 for other questions/pictures. It is located in sunny San Diego, CA.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts