Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to upgrade my head unit on my Benz CLS-55 and I want something with YouTube, spotify playback etc. I have check many car stereos online like Pionner AVH-W4500Nex, XTRONS IN80M211EL and much more. All of them seem can do the job very well, I can't decide which one to get.
What do you recommend? We appreciate any suggestion.

·
Administrator
871 Posts
I'm looking to upgrade my head unit on my Benz CLS-55 and I want something with YouTube, spotify playback etc. I have check many car stereos online like Pionner AVH-W4500Nex, XTRONS IN80M211EL and much more. All of them seem can do the job very well, I can't decide which one to get.
What do you recommend? We appreciate any suggestion.
Most Android Double Dins, even the cheaper ones, have all of the features you need. However for YouTube and any online apps. you'll have to buy a 4G dongle.

I've just installed a very cheap Chinese Android 9 DDin that included a reversing camera for only $75.to replace the clunky Comand 2 system. Android 9.0 7"Double 2Din Car FM Radio Stereo 4 core GPS SAT NAVi+Rear Camera | eBay
It does everything that the XTRONS IN80M211EL can do, and more than likely the internal Hardware is the same. This model too requires that you buy a 4G dongle, see here IN89M211EPL BENZ E/CLS Android 9.1 GPS QuadCore-Navi4all.com

Here's mine installed into my 2005 ML270Cdi

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm not sure which one will exactly meet your criteria. But you could try this ANDROID 8.0 UPDATE TO ANDROID 8.1 - The newest Operation System with improved compatibility for applications and features.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts