Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 2005 c230k. Would like to add the car phone. The dealer has a quote of $2500.00 to add the phone/cradle/module. Can anyone tell me if i can but the phone (which model) + accessories cheaper else where.

THanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
MBenzNL Info

Mayura, did you contact MBenzNL yet? I sent them an email, based on this thread and received a quote this morning of $965 (USD) shipped. They will install it for $200 more, but, as they are in the Netherlands and I am not, that will not be possible. I have the same model car as you, so the price should be the same for you.

What I'm wondering is, would this installation be something I could pull off myself? Anyone have an idea? What about MBenzNL.com? Are they reliable and reputable? I would appreciate any informed advice or opinions!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Steve installed my COMAND. He is a man of the highest integrity and his workmanship impresses the SA's and techs who see it. He will be in the US shortly traveling to CA and TX. I doubt it is possible to arrange anything on this trip, but if you pay for airfare and accomodations, he will come to you to do an installation on his next trip.

It is possible to do it yourself. Check out the following link: http://home.earthlink.net/~phdwebsite/integrated_phones.htm

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Although I haven't had Steve do any work for me, I've heard nothing but wonderful things about him on this and on many other forums. Good guy, great reputation, he'd be my first choice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts