Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get the chrome headlight rings for the W203 coupe or have the MB part number? They are plentiful at online vendors for the W203 sedan, but not for the coupe. I really want these but don't want to pay $150+ at the dealer for something so small.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Aurea, I bought a pair of these for my car and put quantity of TWO so i didnt know it was a pair per quantity and have an extra set right here. The link above that the other member posted the same headlight chrome is costing 149 plus 7 dollars shiping coming close to 160 . thats crazy. I can sell you my pair for less because i allready have one and dont need another pair its just here sitting in the box. If you live in the united states i can send it to you with shipping and all cost included for $105.00. Tell me if youre interested. Neil

My email: [email protected]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Neil - I am definitely interested! Once you get set up with PayPal let me know - or if you prefer a check/money order, I can mail you one too. Either way is fine with me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Performance Products has the Coupe 82-692 for $109.
I got bit by the idots at eBay, listed it as fitting all 2003 W203 cars. Found out the ones they had only fit the sedans.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found this website (www.airpressusa.com) that sells a lot of Mercedes accessories and inquired via e-mail regarding their price for the chrome headlight rings for the C-coupe since the $$ amount wasn't posted on their site. I got the following response:

Hello Anne,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Your special price for Chrome Headlight rings for the W203 Coupe would be $100.00 for the pair. Our normal price is $142.00
Please feel free to contact me on our toll free line should you wish to purchase this item.
Thank you
Jeannie Bibergall
General Manager
Air Press USA, Inc
1-800-783-0110
1-954-733-6555
Fax: 1-954-733-6554
email: [email protected]
[email protected]
Web: www.airpressusa.com

WOW - what a great price!! Needless to say I am ordering them. I suggest sending an e-mail to the AOL address like I did if interested to get the special price.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not Mercedes like

Hallo, I think this rings are not very beautiful. They dosen't fit to the sporty image of the C-Klass. Maybe on an old S or E - Klass.
But I think you are old enought to kow what you do :D

Don't be angry at me, it's even my opinion :oops:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Not Mercedes like

Superschnitter said:
Hallo, I think this rings are not very beautiful. They dosen't fit to the sporty image of the C-Klass. Maybe on an old S or E - Klass.
But I think you are old enought to kow what you do :D

Don't be angry at me, it's even my opinion :oops:

I agree they don't really fit the image of the c-coupe but I hate the huge gap the factory design leaves. Looks cheap and naked up close IMO - like they forgot something. :? I'm actually still debating getting these myself! I was just excited to get quoted a decent price.

·
Registered
11 Posts
[Performance Products has the Coupe 82-692 for $109.
quote]

Pe3rformance Products lists the sedan headlight rings as 82-635 for $99.00 pr, Coupe headlight rings 82-692 for $109 pr.

Right now they have 15% off, brings the Coupe headlight rings to $92.65,
because I bought them. Also got 15% off the Lorinser roof wing, went from $454 to $386 :p [/quote]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Beware of Global Auto Shop at www.globalautoshop.com
They will show small photos and mis-represent their products. Most reputable online shops allow for returns, Global Auto Shop does not allow for ANY returns.

Needless to say I will never recommend this company. Here is what Kevin wrote "It doesn't matter whether the item has been opened or not, you receive what you have ordered from us. Per our guideline, all sales for this item (accessories / styling) is final.

All return without rma will be automatically refused and returned to sender
by our receving dept. No exception."

This is the ONLY company online or eBay that has this policy. They are right and the customer is ALWAYS wrong. What is wrong with this picture?

Has anyone else had problems with this company? I am reporting them to PayPal and my credit card company. I will be filing a law suit soon.

Amazing how they do business, while companies like TireRack, Performance Products and many others do such a good job.
Fair warning to all

1 - 14 of 14 Posts