Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new here so dont flame me for reposting a topic plz :)

The first picture, the one of the side of the drivers seat, has a circle around a piece of the seat. That piece is loose and has a small almost inaudible rattle to it that annoys the you know what out of me. How can I fix the rattle?

The second picture has a circle around one of the two front lights. How do I turn these on? I tried just about every switch and looked in the manual. I dont see anything. Are they just there for looks? Ive seen some of your cars with these lights on.

Thanks in advance. Awesome site btw.

Ex

Attachments

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
1. To fix the ratlle, pull that little piece out (it'll just pop off) and install some felt tape around the edges.

2. To activate your foglamps, pull out one click on the headlight switch with either the parking lights or headlights on. If you pull two clicks out, it will also turn on the rear foglight (a bright red light on the right side). The rear is really only useful in very bad road conditions, and I have actually been pulled over by seemingly over-zealous cops to tell me I had a brake light stuck on when running it. So yeah, one click out and you have fog lights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts