Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
With the hose cracked, it really won't do much of anything except maybe leak alittle bit of oil out and on your engine. That's whatever oil get's passed the the seperator/breather. It enters the intake before the throttle actuator, so it won't create any vacuum leaks. The last pict is your power steering reservior.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

I think the Engine Wire Harness issue may be the cause of my vehicle problem. The car sometimes struggles getting from 40 to 60 km/hr, even when I fully depress the accelerator pedal. It will hum away, then it will give a jerk & away it goes back to be more responsive. Particulraly going uphill it strggles always.

Can you help diagnose the faulty part?

I have attach pics, how to remove spark plug & where is the coil (is this ignition coil)? Is that the Fuel Inhection Nozzle with connectors?

Thanks again

Attachments

·
Registered
678 Posts
Holy, crap, I didn't realize how different the engines were in other countries. It's definately a M111 engine, but has a totally different ignition system that what we use here in the States. Your probably looking at the coil(s), since it's whatever the spark plug wires come from. Assuming it doesn't have a distributor, which I wouldn't know where they would mount it on a M111 motor.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The wires which I cannot reach according to the schematics are:-
no.65 Crankshaft Positon sender unit, camshaft position sender unit, intake
air temp sensor
no.74 intake aire temp sensor
One beside this which have no no. but look like a knock sensor?
The above is one cable harness.

Then two cables from:-
no.125 Ignition Coil
no.116 Oil Level indication
no. 89 Plug Conection Engine/Body ?
no.83 Plug Conection Engine/Body<--- I have disconnected this one?
no.101 Plug Conection Engine/Body<--- I have disconnected this one?
no.110 Plug Conection Engine/Body ?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I notice Spark Plug Wire no2 & 3 are interchanged as from the Haynes Manual. Does this have an impact. I just serviced the car 1 month ago & developed symptoms.

How to remove the spark plugs & coils?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Harness Part Number

Can you tell me what the part number is for this harness? Mine looks identical to this however just received a replacement #2025403832 and it has quite a few more wires and some different plugs etc..

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts