Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2008 ML 320 CDI
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, me again!
So 2008 ML - Canadian 馃嚚馃嚘 Vehicle from new. DRL鈥檚 are required by law here - mandatory.
I鈥檝e owned the car for a few weeks and just noticed they don鈥檛 work. All the lights work as they should with the switch. Since the DRL鈥檚 are mandatory the on/off option is disabled - so I can鈥檛 turn them on in the dash settings-I鈥檝e checked. Even the manual says that for Canada. Scanned for codes and nothing comes up. Looking for suggestions where to start looking. I can鈥檛 find a DRL fuse listed in the info I have. Thanks.

Super Moderator
1997 SL500 Sport pano triple black 2010 R350 - sold 2014 E350 - sold
I do believe Canadian vehicles can only have the DRL option adjusted at the dealership, or Indy with Star Diagnostic (or whatever that鈥檚 called these days).
But do check all of your bulbs to ensure they鈥檙e ok - I doubt there are separate fuses for DRL鈥檚.

Registered
2008 ML 320 CDI
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do believe Canadian vehicles can only have the DRL option adjusted at the dealership, or Indy with Star Diagnostic (or whatever that鈥檚 called these days).
But do check all of your bulbs to ensure they鈥檙e ok - I doubt there are separate fuses for DRL鈥檚.
Thanks. I鈥檓 starting to suspect it鈥檚 a coding thing with everything working fine and no codes showing. Can鈥檛 imagine why they were coded off but will follow up with our local Merc indy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts