Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read that the dealer can change a few settings on the C Sport Coupe's comptuer.

So far, I've read that you can make the car chirp when you lock/unlock and change the volume governor.

Does anybody know what else the dealer can change?

Has anybody been allowed to play with the computer the dealer uses to make these changes?

·
Registered
29 Posts
maulik said:
I've read that the dealer can change a few settings on the C Sport Coupe's comptuer.

So far, I've read that you can make the car chirp when you lock/unlock and change the volume governor.

Does anybody know what else the dealer can change?

Has anybody been allowed to play with the computer the dealer uses to make these changes?
Great question! I would be interested in whether there is some initial programming/setup form that the dealer uses for setting up options prior to delivery.

BMW has someting like this that allows you to specify things like whether you want DRLs, auto-lock, A/C last mode memory, etc.

-SonofC320

·
Registered
1 Posts
The dealer can make it "chirp", mine did it with no problem. They can also delete the "No Phone" message in the display to not appear if you don't have the phone. The "chirp" is more of a high pitched beep...sorta weird if you ask me. :roll:

Not sure if I want to keep mine beeping or not...

Dave

PS - You lose the panic button function on the key if you choose to make the alarm beep.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts