7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinkin 26000~28000 includin heated front seats,leather, cd changer,
c2, c4, auto transmission...
wut do u guys think? possible? xP

·
Registered
175 Posts
Bare bones with no options at all is around 29,000. Add ANYTHING and you'll be at around 35,000.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Beavis said:
Bare bones with no options at all is around 29,000. Add ANYTHING and you'll be at around 35,000.
What? The price on a bare bones coupe is $25,670, and it can be purcahsed for much less. Also, I'd like to see your source which states that the cheapest option is $6000.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
jin said:
im thinkin 26000~28000 includin heated front seats,leather, cd changer,
c2, c4, auto transmission...
wut do u guys think? possible? xP
Assuming you get metallic paint, the MSRP of that car is $32,105. Invoice is $29903. Unless you find a dealer with a large inventory which includes a car with these options you won't be purchasing it for $28,000. I think $26,000 is out of the question, unless you are buying one of the cars from the recent dealer incentive program where they got a $4000 rebate for placing the cars in demo or loaner status.

Instead of C2 and leather, buy a car with C5.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Okay.. my bad. First, I misread the original post and thought that it was the C230 Sedan being mentioned, which I beleive lists for just a hair under 29k.

Although I do stick somewhat by my options statement, not becuase you can't put a single inexpensive option on the car, but because few do. By the time you build what you want, or pick a pre-packed car from inventory, you're seldom looking at base MSRP.

I think most of us are in the 30k-35k range by the tiime we drive off the lot.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Okay, I just re-read this thread and that is not the original post that I replied to. I know the person was asking about the sedan. This one is already stating the options, etc.

BTW, if you can get that car with those options at that price do it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Go to CARS DIRECT !!!

I priced one with almost every option. (Auto, Bose, roof package ,leather etc...) And their price was $26 300. (MSRP was over $31 000)It varies all the time, but you should check them out before buying from anyone else.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
would manual b easy to learn?

i've never driven a car wit manual trans.. would it b easy to learn? any suggestion on how to practice? or any tips? thanx.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts