Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used 5 cylinder diesel engine and transmisson out of an 83 Benz
it only has 60K bought the car for parts from a lady that had it sitting in her yard, the body was rusted threw and threw but the engine runs like a dream , I was guna use it for diesel conversoin project but it was a little to long I have all the brackets , power stearing and AC compressor there is a very very small hole in the bottom tin oil pain will make a little puddle after a couple days where the tow truck driver dented it in when he picked it up but other then that its in perfect shape I have no nead for it so I figure I may as well sell it
Im asking 1000 for the pair OBO
Im located in cental Illinois

K

·
0 Posts
I have a used 5 cylinder diesel engine and transmisson out of an 83 Benz
it only has 60K bought the car for truck parts from a lady that had it sitting in her yard, the body was rusted threw and threw but the engine runs like a dream , I was guna use it for diesel conversoin project but it was a little to long I have all the brackets , power stearing and AC compressor there is a very very small hole in the bottom tin oil pain will make a little puddle after a couple days where the tow truck driver dented it in when he picked it up but other then that its in perfect shape I have no nead for it so I figure I may as well sell it
Im asking 1000 for the pair OBO
Im located in cental Illinois
Is that a manual or an automatic transmission??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts