Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see...I had a very difficult time explaining to my service guy this situation. Right after buying my 2003 C230 sports coupe, everything would disengage as soon as I pulled out the key. Slowly from the time I pulled out the key to the time everything went off, increased. Sometimes you wouldn't hear that sound of disengagement until I was almost out of the car. After telling the service guy about this, he they set the radio to go off sooner 8O . Not sure I understand that one. What does the radio have to do with the key disengaging? After the car was out from service, the radio went off sooner. Months later, we are back to the same thing. It takes longer to hear that sound you hear when you take out the key. I hope I explained it better this time. Anyway....what's going on?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you and thanks for responding to my enquiry. I believe what you are asking is just what I was trying to get at. So....what do you think? Some times it takes about five seconds and sometimes it is immediate.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The last time I was there the dealer reset the computer to shut the radio sooner. I just don't get what this has to do with the radio.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts