Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually, I don't like the term "ex", I prefer "former wife."

I divorced about 2.5 years ago, after nearly ten years married. It was amicable (yes, true!) and I suppose much easier than the norm as we had no children and finances were pretty straight forward.

I think we were just ready for new lives (it took us about six years to finally admit that) :roll:

Question is....what would your ex say about you, if asked? Would there be ANY kind words?

·
Banned
357 Posts
I ALMOST got married and walked away on the wedding day needless to say she can't say too many nice things about me. Hind sight 20/20 I thank the friends that took me away from that &*^*^&*^.

She has a million bad things to say about me and 999,999 are true but some people bring out the worst in others.

·
Registered
54 Posts
My ex would probably say I am Satan's current incarnation...never had anything good to say about me when we were married either.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hmmm...don't have an ex, but am trying to imagine what it would be like if I did.
Dunno. Probably would complain about how much time I spend working on my vehicles. :wink:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Good topic

Is talking about ex-girlfriends a hijack?

I used to be a jackass, and thought it was ok to cheat on a girl if I hadn't yet put a ring on her finger. I justified this by thinking that "dating" by definition couldn't be exclusive. Of course, I would have pitched a fit if I would have caught the girl cheating, and I tried hard to mask my own infidelity. On the up-side, it was my realization that this lifestyle was indicative of a character flaw, that lead me to get serious with my (now) wife, to quit cheating, get married ect....Of course, I had been dating someone else when I met my wife.... :roll:

Good thing my exes are scattered about the country. They have a right, and I am sure don't have anything good to say about me(other than the sex, anyway :wink: ) because all of our relationships ended with me getting caught.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Good topic

narwhal said:
because all of our relationships ended with me getting caught.
8O 8O 8O

Good thing you never dated Ms. Bobbitt :oops:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Re: Good topic

el presidente said:
narwhal said:
because all of our relationships ended with me getting caught.
8O 8O 8O

Good thing you never dated Ms. Bobbitt :oops:
Well, I suffered some certain retaliation, but mostly damage to my reputation and not physical. Live and learn. I partially blame my parents for sending me to college at the beach :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
webwench said:
One thing I've learned: sometimes it's best not to know what others say about you! And if you do, best not to care too much.
Webwench, you are wise beyond your years!

Fact is, my last ex-girlfriend hasn't said many kind things about me. But the problem for her is that all the mutual friends she's spoken to since the breakup (two years ago) know me better than she thought and the unkind words only made her look immature.

That's too bad, because I we could have been amicable. But that won't happen now. Fortunately, she lives 150 miles away and we haven't run into each other.

BTW, that's just my last ex. For the most part, all my ex girlfriends and I get along fine and a couple of us are still friends.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts