Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that car is hot, hope i own it one day. My only problem - while SLK230 is reasonably priced, if you want something with some resemblance of power (320) you'll need to pay around 10k more. And if you want even more power (AMG) prepare to pay through the nose.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think that is a very cool looking car also. I currently own a C230K. I was talking to someone that has the SLK and they said it really sucks in the snow.

·
Registered
175 Posts
What little I drove my C230K in the snow (try to avoid that if I can), it seemed to peg the suck-o-meter pretty well too. I have the C7 package and the tread on those tires is just for show. Too cheap to get a separate set of snow tires. I'm wondering if someone makes a good all-weather in the same size...

Meanwhile, I'll just use the Subaru Outback when the ground is white.

·
Registered
40 Posts
What do you guys think of the new SLK due out next year (I think)? On the whole I reckon it looks great, though I am yet to be convinced about the SLR type nose on it. Do you think it will be that extreme when it makes it into production or will they tone it down some?

I am considering SLK next time round (AMG version hopefully). Love that folding hard top, and sadly there's no way I'll be getting the SL 55AMG!!! :(

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't heard about new SLK. Hopefully they'll be adding a little more power to the sucker. By the way, I absolutely love the hard top!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts