Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY DRIVER'S SIDE HEAD REST HAS A MIND OF IT'S OWN IT ONLY GOES UP ONCE IN A WHILE NOT ALWAYS WHEN I WANT IT TO? I'LL BE PRESSING THE BUTTON FOR 5 MINUTES BEFORE IT MOVES THEN IT'S GOOD FOR A COPUPLE DAYS UNTIL I HAVE TO MESS WITH IT AGAIN ANY IDEAS? :?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've had so many problems with the electronics also

I have also had trouble with the headrests. My most notorious is the problem when I move the seats forward, and the headrest which is supposed to go down actually goes up and the seat gets stuck forward. Even worse, The display tells me passenger seat lock forever! I hate it. Also something that sucks is when the headrest goes all the way up and won't go back down. It makes your car look really corny. Mercedes "reset the electronics" a couple of times but every once in a while it comes back.

·
Registered
263 Posts
infantrystud2000 said:
MY DRIVER'S SIDE HEAD REST HAS A MIND OF IT'S OWN IT ONLY GOES UP ONCE IN A WHILE NOT ALWAYS WHEN I WANT IT TO? I'LL BE PRESSING THE BUTTON FOR 5 MINUTES BEFORE IT MOVES THEN IT'S GOOD FOR A COPUPLE DAYS UNTIL I HAVE TO MESS WITH IT AGAIN ANY IDEAS? :?
You have a four year warranty, use it. Hopefully. it will save you a ton of aggravation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts