Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all can tell i have a great s320.. but i have a problem, with the reverse anntennas and the power locks, the reverse antennas are always up, they never go down, my radio antenna doesnt go up, no power locks, some buttons in my dash do not work, head rest drop, traction button (chains), on the back of the trunk when you press the button, the handle doesnt come out anymore, and the auto pull, or whatever its called when you dont close your door all the way and it closes it for you doesnt work anymore... thats pretty much it for now, im working on sealing the blown head gasket with kw block sealer and replacing the spark plugs, i have checked most of the fuses with a test light... please if you have any suggestions please reply, thanks in advance -S320

·
Registered
16 Posts
might be the PSE, it supports the central locking, lumbar support, power locking, head restraint extension, etc. try to check the fuse 34(20A) on rear fuse box. it is directly connected to the socket 1 pin 2 of PSE control unit. try to check for open, short circuit too. FYI: PSE control unit is located in trunk on the left side wall. to access it you need to remove the peneling, it is usually covered with a plastic cover. you cant miss the the PSE because it has a thin hoses attached to it at about more than 8 hoses. that runs through different pneumatic powered equipment.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Re:

ive always been curious to what are the two antenna lookin things on either side of an s class's trunk for. can someone tell me?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts