Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed the G55 exhaust on a G500? ART-tuning has the kit for 2040.00 Euro. Also is there anyone in the US that has this part so it doesn't have to be ordered from overseas. Who would have the best price for the polished brushguard? Performance Products has it for 1299 VS 1390 from the dealer or Park Place.

First post here, glad I found the site.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I haven't installed that exhaust on a 500 before, but I imagine it would virtually bolt right up. THe G55 has one of the coolest exhaust notes i've heard recently. Both engines are 113 series, so yeah, install should be a snap. I could get you the exhaust, but off the top of my head I don't think I could touch that price. Also, around 12-13 is pretty reasonable for the brushguards. If you've got any further questions, let me know.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
As I am tied into MB, I don't have near the experience with aftermarket goodies as some of the members of this forum. I've done your basic Brabus/Kleeman/Renntech (boutique tuners) upgrades, but anything else and MB starts to get a little aggravated. It is difficult to successfully integrate aftermarket parts into the equation on these new vehicles without some sort of complication, so we stick with the big names that have a lot tied up in R&D. I actually have no experience with ART's products.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts