Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i buy Bi-Xenon Headlamps factory installed, what will be included? Anyone have a C230 that was fitted by the dealer (after purchase)?
Currently i do not have the "nice looking" lights, and i'd like to have them. Approx how much will it cost to have them installed? and where should i go to purchase the same or similiar type lights?
THanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
I did struggle with the option of bi-xenon lights before the purchase of my 2004 CLK-320 Coupe. This option costs $1,450 CAN and it comes with headlight washers.

Now that I have them, I absolutey love them. It looks great in the day-time and it's functional in the night time. I used to hate night-time driving and with these lights, I choose to drive at nights.

I know this does not answer your question since it's factory installed. However, these bi-xenon lights are great and I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
It is a violation for Federal regulations for a dealer to install High Intensity Discharge headlights. The fines are steep. But some dealers don't know that.

Factory installed bi-xenons will include heated headlight washers and an auto-leveling system. It is not cost effective to add these afterwards.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts