Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my car in to MB of Sacramento (can I say that on the web?) for Service A. The cost, $225, not so bad considering I was paying $90 at Jiffy Lube for my Mustang every 3k miles (I used synthetic). The whole process only took 2 hours. In addition to the Service A, they replaced my brake pads and drained the system for $375, and performed some warranty work on the transmission 13 pin thingy of some sort (I wonder if there was some warranty padding here?).

All in all, not nearly as painful an experience as I would have expected after following some of the threads. We'll see how Service B goes in the future. Take care guys.

·
Banned
7 Posts
First service ?

I took my car in to MB of Sacramento (can I say that on the web?) for Service A. The cost, $225, not so bad considering I was paying $90 at Jiffy Lube for my Mustang every 3k miles (I used synthetic). The whole process only took 2 hours. In addition to the Service A, they replaced my brake pads and drained the system for $375, and performed some warranty work on the transmission 13 pin thingy of some sort (I wonder if there was some warranty padding here?).

Is it your first 13K mile service ? and they have to replace the brake pads ? and drain the brake fluids ?
If so, OHMIGAWD........I should keep my Acura, my friend.:eek:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts