Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this might be the best place to unload my old rims. They are the 17 inch seven spoke design with Continential tires and they have approximately 50 miles on them. I drove the car home from the dealer, into the garage and proceeded to lower the car and put new rims on it.

I spoke with the dealer and he said they are going for $400 a rim without the tire. I figured I could get $1800 for them since they are in flawless condition. Please let me know if you are interested and I will attempt to take digital pictures of them and post them. Worse case scenario, eBay! Thanks and good luck. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am not interested in buying them, I have the same car, but it maybe good to point out that these rims use the same size tire on all 4 rims, where I believe the new 2004 and 2005 models have narrower tires in the front and wider tires in the back. (I do not know if you can put the same size tire on the new rims of 2004+, since they come stalk with narrow front, wider back) Anyway, My point is that if you have a 2004+ and want to get better Tire milage you may want to consider these rims since they will help you with tire rotations. Also I have noticed that the nitrogen costco puts in the tires helps A LOT. I recommend everyone use the nitrogen for the tires, they wear(sp) so much better.

Thats my 2 cents, late

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the information. Yes, they are all the same size and am pretty sure they all have the same offset as far as rim spacing. Thanks!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts