Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not a commercial ad.

For sale is ONE brand new xenon/HID kits. They are all brand new OEM Mercedes E55 AMG Parts. These can be used in any retrofit projects.

Here is a sample installation on an Audi, the procedure will apply for all cars. This installation use the same equipment that I am selling. http://soda.csua.berkeley.edu/~jacksonc/hid/

I bought 3 from Germany and selling 2. They are not cheap aftermarket taiwan/korean stuff. Everything from Germany.
They are Mercedes E55 AMG. Replacement parts can be found easy.

Each xenon kits include:

(2) OEM Mercedes Philips/OSRAM D2S bulb 4300K
(2) OEM Mercedes Hella Ballast
(2) OEM Mercedes Hella Bulb holder/Ignitor
(2) OEM Mercedes Hella Wiring with harness

Ideal upgrade, please read the howto above to see what you need to do and what you can expect to get from the result. Very easy and simple solutions for those that has no xenon in their car.

Ask for $270 shipped via Fedex Ground with Insurance within continental US.
Canada buyer pay extra for shipping.

If your headlight housing use H7 size halogen bulb, for extra $10, you get these nice adaptor too.

This make your installation much easier.

For headlight housing with H4 Halogen, plug and play adaptor can be ordered separately by another company for $60 shipped.

All price is not negotiable. Please do not send e-mail regarding lower offer.

If you have more questions, please send me email at [email protected]

I can provide reference from those who bought stuff from me before.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Have you sold the kits? My car is a 300E and uses H4 bulbs on Euro-Style Headlamps. If still available, please include shipping costs to zip code 33166 (Florida). Thanks.

Alex

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The original one was sold. I have another one which is identical. With the H4 adaptor, it will fit into your H4 headlight.

·
Registered
43 Posts
The problem I see with this kit is that the ignitor/bulb holder is very big and it will prevent the headlamp back cover from closing properly. Can you get the kit with the ignitor build into the ballast and the smaller bulb holder? If so, what would be the cost. Thanks.

Alex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts