Benz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got my front license plate now and i dont know where put it! I dont see any place to put the screws in!

Is it illegal not to install those in california?

·
Registered
41 Posts
It is most definitely illegal not to have a front license plate in California. I hated to do it, but the recent crackdown on cars without front license plates forced me to have one installed on my C230 sedan.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank You for your replies...

The dealer gave me bracket but NO screws! Do you know what kind should i use? You think I can have the dealer install for me for free?

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you bought it from a dealer in California, you could most likely get them to install it for free as a matter of legality. Just tell them that you had expected the bracket would be on the car when you bought it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Blake P.

I would like my wheels chromed and wondering how it looks? Your signature says you have chrome. Do you have picture you can post?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sorry...I don't have any pics yet, but I plan on taking some soon. The wheels look great, but when I ordered the car I was under the impression that they would actually be chrome wheels, rather than just "chromed" so we'll see how they hold up over time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts