Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unlike other vehicles, this is not an auction house vehicle. It is a one owner (current owner) vehicle purchased new from Continental Cars in Austin, TX. (Now "Mercedes Benz of Austin") The entire history of this car is factual and honest as it is coming from the source and not guessed at like most 2nd or 3rd hand vehicles.

Vehicle currently has 90073 miles on it. Most of these miles are highway miles from Bridge City, TX to Austin and back.

Although not mint, the car is in excellent condition and has been regularly maintained by either Mercedes Benz of Georgetown or Mercedes Benz of Beaumont. B level service was just completed at 88,000 miles... you can drive this anywhere without worries!

Options include dual climate automatic a/c and heat, gray leather (not MB Tex better known as Pleather) (in excellent condition), power rear window shade, sunroof, mercedes phone and mercedes 6 disc cd player. The windows were tinted at the time of purchase and are fading to a purple and have some scratching... Wheels are factory OEM Mercedes Benz alloys (original 16" size) (newer style) from a 2001 E320 (have deeper spokes and look a lot better) (from my personal vehicle, I upgraded to AMG 17" wheels) Tires have about 10,000 miles left in them and I am leaving them on to show that the car has no unusual wear patterns.

This vehicle has never been in an accident or had any type of body work. This vehicle has never been smoked in nor does anyone in our family smoke. No pets have been in this vehicle either. It is literally driven by a little old lady and is loved and well taken care of.

It does have numerous stone chips on the hood, a ding in the chrome grill, a crack in the lower plastic between the headlights on the passenger side (about 1.5 inches long but hardly noticable (must have been a big rock) two tiny chips in the original windshield, a few minor dings, scratches and scrapes associated with a 5 year old vehicle. One of the 6 dash lights has gone out...I would wait till two more go out before fixing (I have never seen one go out before...) Two of the wheels show curb damage (light scraping from hugging the curb once or twice in order to prevent door dings...just can't win... :)

At roughly 90,000 miles, this vehicle is just starting to get broken in. I sold a previous Mercedes diesel with 273,000 miles on it. If you do any amount of driving, this is the perfect vehicle for economy and comfort.

Mercedes rates the vehicle at 26 city and 36 highway (759 highway cruise range). The car gets stunning reviews, is extremely reliable (has never broken down or been run out of fuel)

Luxury at a discount price, you will be more than pleased with this vehicle as it has power sunroof, power front seats with memory for 3 people on both sides, tilt and extend steering wheel, power windows, locks, power recline rear headrests (to aid in visability), integrated hands free Mercedes phone, Mercedes CD player, burl wood, etc.... Prefer a local face to face deal. Buyer is responsible for all shipping or destination charges, taxes, etc...

Winner must pay a $500 dollar deposit within 48 hours of the end of the auction.

Feel free to email with any questions...

Thank you for looking! :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts