Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to sell these on the audi sites with no luck. My price started at $1600 picked up because thats what i have in to them, but i have already picked up a new set of rims and need to move these. I am looking for $1250 picked up and if you send me your zip i will let you know what shipping is.

I am selling my 19x8.5 Sevas S-Star wheels in charcoal with a 2 inch lip in a 5x112 bolt pattern with a +35 offset. There are 4 wheels that are mounted and balanced . The tires are 235/35/19 Toyo Proxies 4 tires that are almost brand new %90 thread.The weight is around 22-23lb per rim. I purchased them from a guy who had them on a B5 S4 and I had them on a Audi allroad and there are no fitments problems. As far as the condition of the wheels goes. One wheel is in great condition with no damage. One wheel has a few small chips on the second one has small curb on lip but the other two are pretty much brand new. Brand new these wheels and tires would normally run around $2300. I am asking $1250 picked up.

the bad

the good

on the car i bought them from.

to show the Lip.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts