Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, well my grandpa is sadly not going to be able to drive his car anymore because he is going to live in a retirement home and had a heart attack.. SO I’m offering a crazy deal. I know I’m new to this forum but I am a religious Mercedes person we've owned over 15 Mercedes it's just time to sell this one and move one now.. I am paypal Verified but i will take cash or certified check or we could work something out. Anyone can come check the car out anytime they would like. I'm no yuppie to cars I’ve built my own cars by my self and am a true car enthusiast. This car was cared for and IS AS CLEAN as you'll get I'm a certified detailer and keep this car like new.

I will be getting pictures today or tomorrow. Very bizzy taking care of things and getting stuff into order..
Price: 70,000!!!!!!!!!!!! We bought it brand new with 2 miles on it for 98,000.. so i think this is a deal.
SPECS:
Color: Silver
Year: 2005
Mileage: 11000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Interior: Black
Drive train: 4 matic transmission
Car is BONE stock and has been to the dealer religiously for everything.. basically just little recalls.. and oil changes because it's hardly driven anyways
Wheel: the stock 7 spoke 17 inch with 225 55 17 on them.. with only 11k on them as well

Any questions post up here or e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry guys i dont know many mercedes forums.. so if you knwo of any better sites that would better help me out selling this car i woudl greatly appriciate it. thanks to all
Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts