Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have CD-Rom 1,2,3,4,5,9,10 2005 please email me @ [email protected] or pm me with offers if interested Brand New Never Used

PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR DEALER IF THIS CD WILL WORK WITH YOUR VEHICLE MODEL IF YOU ARE UNSURE...

Disc 1: INCLUDES THE STATES California, Nevada

Disc 2:Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming and two counties from Texas (El Paso, and Hudspeth)

Disc 3:INCLUDES THE STATES OF IOWA, KANSAS, MINNESOTA, MISSOURI, NEBRASKA, NORTH DAKOTA,SOUTH DAKOTA AND AREAS WITHIN THE STATES OF ILLINOIS, MICHIGAN AND WISCONSIN

Disc 4:INCLUDES THE STATES OF ARKANSAS, LOUISIANA, MISSISSIPPI, OKLAHOMA AND PART OF TEXAS AND TENNESSEE.

SOLD:::Disc 5:INCLUDES THE STATES OF PARTS OF ILLINOIS, INDIANA, MICHIGAN, OHIO, AND WISCONSIN

SOLD::: Disc 9:INCLUDES THE STATES OF PARTS OF ALABAMA, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, SOUTH CAROLINA AND NORTH CAROLINA

Disc 10:INCLUDES CANADA

THIS DISC FITS:

2000: ALL (S/CL CLASS, CLK CLASS AND E CLASS)

2001: ALL (S/CL CLASS, C/CLK CLASS AND E CLASS)

2002: ALL (S/CL CLASS, C/CLK CLASS, E CLASS AND G CLASS)

2003: ALL (S/CL CLASS, C/CLK CLASS, E CLASS, SL CLASS AND G CLASS)

2004: ALL (G CLASS, C/CLK CLASS AND SL CLASS)

2005: ALL (G CLASS)

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold Disc 1: INCLUDES THE STATES California, Nevada

SOLD :::: Disc 9:INCLUDES THE STATES OF PARTS OF ALABAMA, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, SOUTH CAROLINA AND NORTH CAROLINA

SOLD ::: Disc 5:INCLUDES THE STATES OF PARTS OF ILLINOIS, INDIANA, MICHIGAN, OHIO, AND WISCONSIN

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD:::: Disc 2:Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming and two counties from Texas (El Paso, and Hudspeth)

SOLD :::::: Disc 10:INCLUDES CANADA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts