Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my 1994 C-class sedan after 10 happy years. I have the brushed aluminum MB "utility bars" for sale. (See the W202 acessory catalog.) They are in very good condition. They were actually mfg'd by Oris and are lockable, euro-standard basic roof rack components. They hold a variety of slide-in accessories, including some Thule items (if they fit the Thule adapters for their European bars). I want $100 for the bars or $130 for the bars and the Thule ski/snowbard holders. Free delivery in SF Bay Area or you pay shipping. Pix available. (Note: The Thule holders are #598 for up to 6 pr. of skis. My opinion is that they weren't as high quality as the cross bars even though they worked well on may trips to Tahoe. The revised equivalent model is the 725.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You NEED this roof rack...

I have been looking for a rack this good for my new car, and there is very little out there with this quality. :mrgreen: Trust me...you need this rack if you have an older C-class sedan.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
C-class roof rack still available

It's still snowing in the Sierras, and this rack has lots of other uses and acccessories available. (Shameless bump.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts