Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Howitzer said:
Narwhal, look ath the photo, I think the sixth down. Ladies on a deck overlooking a creek.

I swear that's Little Black Creek south of Hattiesburg. You may have been there if you ever run with Episcopaleans from Hattiesburg.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ribulose Diphosphate said:
Howitzer said:
Narwhal, look ath the photo, I think the sixth down. Ladies on a deck overlooking a creek.

I swear that's Little Black Creek south of Hattiesburg. You may have been there if you ever run with Episcopaleans from Hattiesburg.
Too nice of a deck for Black Creek. I usually canoe Red Creek and Black Creek a coupla times a summer. Coldest water in the state.

·
Registered
302 Posts
narwhal said:
Ribulose Diphosphate said:
Howitzer said:

Too nice of a deck for Black Creek. I usually canoe Red Creek and Black Creek a coupla times a summer. Coldest water in the state.
You know the Little Black Creek Hunting Lodge near Purvis, east of the interstate?

·
Registered
125 Posts
No, I don't get that far south/east, I think. We put in at Wiggins and paddle south 10 miles or so and get out in middle of the MSU extension forrest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts