Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...a '99 C280 sedan (Black & Tan). So far, I love it. I 've been driving an older Lexus for a while, and I decided it was finally time to trade it in. I looked at another Lexus and the BMW, but there was just something about the Benz that drew me in.

I got a great deal and was treated very well by the dealership. None of the runaround BS like some other car dealers. I guess they figure that you know what you want when you go to buy a Mercedes. (It also helps when you know the guys that run the place :wink: ) I have heard that the service lacks in comparison to Lexus though.

Ever since I was a little kid, I have always thought that MB has had some of the best, most classic styled cars on the road (Jags are nice looking too). I have always wanted one, and I finally said "F-it, I'm going for it"

I can't wait to hear all the crap I'll get around the office tomorrow. People think that just because you're young, you can't afford, or more likely, haven't earned a car like that yet. If they only knew I paid much less than their new Honda Acords.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Welcome

Welcome branshew to BenzForum. You will find owning a Mercedes-Benz is a pleasure. Hopefully your membership in BenzForum will add to that experience. Welcome aboard! :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
branshew said:
I have heard that the service lacks in comparison to Lexus though.
Welcome

If service were better at my dealer it would have to involve hookers. Hands down the best service anywhere, these people treat me better than my family.

·
Registered
175 Posts
craniusmaximus said:
If service were better at my dealer it would have to involve hookers. Hands down the best service anywhere, these people treat me better than my family.
You mean it doesn't? :( You should switch to my dealership. I try to make sure I get the oil changed at least every 1,000 miles! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts