Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few things I'm looking to sell now that I've parted ways with my 2000 CLK 430. A few spare parts I had on-hand that I'm looking to sell to any interested CLK owners. I am fairly certain all of these parts will work for any 1998-2002 CLK.

If any of you are interested, PM or email me directly at [email protected]. I'm in SoCal near LAX.

1. Fuel Sending Unit for W208. This is a common part that fails on these CLKs. I bought this from a certified Mercedes part shop and this is a genuine OEM Mercedes part. It's brand new and never been used. Will sell for $50 If your gas gauge doesnt work, this is likey the part you need to fix it.

2. Original Exhaust - Muffler. My CLK had an upgraded exhaust on it so I am looking to get rid of the stock one. It was only used for about a year before the upgrade so it's essentially a brand new, stock muffler for a CLK. $50

3. Stock/Original Radio for CLK with security card/code. This is the flip-down tape deck radio that integrates into the steering controls. Like brand new and completely functional. $75

1 - 1 of 1 Posts