Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been dealing with New Country Motors in Hartford, CT for years. They were always a so/so dealership until they built and moved into a beautiful new facility across the street from the old one (now BMW). New building, new service manager, NEW ATTITUDE! At last they have earned the "Excellent" rating they have always been asking for! :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
new country motors

In nov 02 I was looking for a new car. I had 01 honda accord coupe with low miles. I was looking for a good trade in toward a new car. I went to several honda dealers in connecticut looking for the new 03 honda accord. My dealing with these local honda dealers left me feeling I was getting cheated on the value of my car, and that these dealers were charging list only for the new 03 honda accord only. I went to new country motors and was treated like a person wants to be treated when shopping for a car. They made it fun, they gave me the best trade in. A better trade in then any honda dealer by over 1000 dollars, they also discounted my 03 mercedes c230 coupe. The salesman jerrold was very knowledgable on mercedes products and the nicest salesman I ever had dealt with. ON delivery he went thru all options on car. There showroom is beautiful. If ever interested in mercedes products I would highly advise this dealership.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New Country is the place

I have a Mercedes dealership 20 minutes from my home in Greenwich Connecticut. The service department has been so impossible that I now drive the 90 minutes to Hartford and have all my work done at New Country. I wouldn't think twice about buying or servicing my next Mercedes with them....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts