Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to buy a head unit for my car and decided to choose this device. It seems to be decent quality (the price is also not like that of Chinese devices). Perhaps someone has already come across this company?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I guess nobody has. Maybe you're the first one here to try it. I know people on other forums have done misc Android swaps or adds because I was considering it. My problem is it would be an eye sore (imo) having that big thing sticking out of the dash. I'd want one that fits in the oem spot, even if it means it'll be much smaller.
If you do get it, please post pix of it installed and your thoughts so the next person can make a better decision. Plus I'm curious ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
yes this is decent for your car
RX Marine was established in 1996 in Mumbai, India; as chemical manufacturing company catering exclusively to the needs of the marine industry. In a short span of 12 years the company has established itself as one of the leading wholesale suppliers of a wide range of chemicals for - Marine industry internationally - and other local industires and plants. Our client list bears testimony to this. The RXSOL policy has its foundations on two pillars of strength - a continuous investment in research and development to deliver premium quality products and a commitment to service.

Degreaser

1 - 4 of 4 Posts