Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello All!

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Sonny10MM 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, My name is Greg, and I am new to this forum as well as the world of Mercedes Benz ownership. Less than a year ago I purchased a 1993 500 SL. I got a fair deal on the car, but there are several small issues.( If there is such a thing as "Small issues" with this car.) The wheels are aftermarket and the tires that were on it were bald and loosing air, so those have been replaced. The windshield was spider webbed, so THAT has been replaced. The driver seat needs some tlc, but first I need to replace the right side turn signal. I hope you folks don't get tired of me asking for advise, I'm going to need lots of input. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mercedes-benz r129 Mercedes-benz

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi everyone, My name is Greg, and I am new to this forum as well as the world of Mercedes Benz ownership. Less than a year ago I purchased a 1993 500 SL. I got a fair deal on the car, but there are several small issues.( If there is such a thing as "Small issues" with this car.) The wheels are aftermarket and the tires that were on it were bald and loosing air, so those have been replaced. The windshield was spider webbed, so THAT has been replaced. The driver seat needs some tlc, but first I need to replace the right side turn signal. I hope you folks don't get tired of me asking for advise, I'm going to need lots of input. View attachment 9106
Hello and welcome! the car looks good especially after washing

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.