Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RollinCajun here from Houston, Texas recently bought my first Mercedes for super cheap. I got a 2004 Mercedes c320 4Matic for $1000. It has a ton of problems which is why I'm here need some help fixing it.

·
Administrator
864 Posts
RollinCajun here from Houston, Texas recently bought my first Mercedes for super cheap. I got a 2004 Mercedes c320 4Matic for $1000. It has a ton of problems which is why I'm here need some help fixing it.
If you would like a signature for your user profile try this one:-

There is nothing more expensive than a cheap Mercedes-Benz

Seriously though, do be prepared to spend quite a lot to get it fixed properly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you would like a signature for your user profile try this one:-

There is nothing more expensive than a cheap Mercedes-Benz

Seriously though, do be prepared to spend quite a lot to get it fixed properly.
Yeah, I expected that already but for the price, I felt it was worth a shot. As mechanically included that I am I figured most of it I could fix myself so eventually I'd get it.

I'm pretty aggravated though. I typed out a 30 minute message on here with editing and just because it's a long post of all the things I've tried to get this car running and even attached pictures and all that and I submitted it yesterday and I didn't pay any attention to the message that popped up after I submitted it. My message never showed up in the c class forums so I assumed that it needed to be approved by an administrator and here it is today and still not there. No idea what happened to the thread I tried to start. I hate that I have to retype all that again. I had to go back and forth between three other forums I was looking for help at reading what I put trying to get all the information into one thread so you guys knew everything up front. I've been on several other forums where only one forum I was able to get some help and I tried all the things the guy asked me to try and he became unresponsive so I lost my help over there.

The only thing I can think I did wrong was I didn't post this intro first and I forgot to add the kind of car I have in the message. I still don't know why it would have been rejected after someone who may have seen it noticed how much time I put into actually typing it out that they would give me a break and ask me to fix what was missing.

·
Administrator
864 Posts
Yeah, I expected that already but for the price, I felt it was worth a shot. As mechanically included that I am I figured most of it I could fix myself so eventually I'd get it.

I'm pretty aggravated though. I typed out a 30 minute message on here with editing and just because it's a long post of all the things I've tried to get this car running and even attached pictures and all that and I submitted it yesterday and I didn't pay any attention to the message that popped up after I submitted it. My message never showed up in the c class forums so I assumed that it needed to be approved by an administrator and here it is today and still not there. No idea what happened to the thread I tried to start. I hate that I have to retype all that again. I had to go back and forth between three other forums I was looking for help at reading what I put trying to get all the information into one thread so you guys knew everything up front. I've been on several other forums where only one forum I was able to get some help and I tried all the things the guy asked me to try and he became unresponsive so I lost my help over there.

The only thing I can think I did wrong was I didn't post this intro first and I forgot to add the kind of car I have in the message. I still don't know why it would have been rejected after someone who may have seen it noticed how much time I put into actually typing it out that they would give me a break and ask me to fix what was missing.
Your posts and attachments are visible now ;)

An automatic system kicks in for new members that post in with attachments, it's to stop spammers that try to advertise stuff (usually fake auto parts)

I've cleared the censorship on your account now so please feel free to keep posting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts