Benz Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Lawyer is a must in your case. I love lawyers cuz ive been their #1 customer. Thats why im broke lol...Ive had my bas/esp come on twice but they fixed it. My gas pedal went dead one day, it just stopped working. My engine makes a noise and when i brought it to them to fix they fixed it but it came back 2 weeks later and now it makes a knocking noise like marbles in my motor at the beginning of acceleration and deceleration. They said they cant fix that noise cuz the car suppose to sound like that...(whatever) And my tint is soo scratched up cuz of the door trim panel thing. .....My sway bar bushing squeeks and MB said they wont replace it cuz when i bring it in they cant duplicate it.....I think they just hate me lol. What bothers me the most is, what will happen when my vehicles warranty is up.....Obviously imma be broke cuz then i have to pay outta pocket..I just hit a little over 12000 miles and im going to go trade it in for something else other than mercedes. Im sorry I love this car but i dont it doesnt like me....so im thinkin bout the new Infiniti G35 coupe...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.