Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum and extremely stupid when it comes to cars (Software Consultant). Just saved up some money and bought an 02 C240 and need some help.

1. I have hit the driver side mirror and it has popped out of it's casing and can't figure out how to put it back. I don't think anything was broken as far as the mirror goes but don't have a clue how the hinges work or how to put it back.

2. I think one or a few of the fuses have gone and need replacement. My high beam flashing works but not when I put the light on high beam (it stays on low). Also the lighter/charger thingy doesn't work. finally the lights switch doesn't work. It is sort of ON all the time regardless of me changing it.

Any help is greatly appreciated. And please remember I am clueless about cars but have to DIY for financial reasons.

Thanks!

H Maleki

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum and extremely stupid when it comes to cars (Software Consultant). Just saved up some money and bought an 02 C240 and need some help.

1. I have hit the driver side mirror and it has popped out of it's casing and can't figure out how to put it back. I don't think anything was broken as far as the mirror goes but don't have a clue how the hinges work or how to put it back.

2. I think one or a few of the fuses have gone and need replacement. My high beam flashing works but not when I put the light on high beam (it stays on low). Also the lighter/charger thingy doesn't work. finally the lights switch doesn't work. It is sort of ON all the time regardless of me changing it.

Any help is greatly appreciated. And please remember I am clueless about cars but have to DIY for financial reasons.

Thanks!

H Maleki
I think you need to find a good mechanic to help you here. It does not appear to be a fuse problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts