Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am looking to buy a used car, I have two cars selected, I need a car like this cause it is a good car for my line of work, which is a realestate investor. I need something that looks good to pull up in to clients and also something that makes the ladys say woah. At this moment my spending limit is anything below $30k

Here are the two Cars i am looking at....

The Merc 430 desc -

Price $27000

Mileage 65000

Exterior Color Black

Interior Color Grey

Body Style Coupe

Doors Two Door

Engine 8 Cylinder Gasoline

Trans. Automatic

Fuel Type Gasoline

Drive Type 2 wheel drive

Comments

BLACK CLK 430 IN GREAT CONDITION.ALPINE TV/CD-DVD PLAYER/6DISK CHANGER/PLAY STATION/AM-FM TUNER,REMOTE CONTROL. TINTED WINDOWS.LOWENHART RIMS AND PIRELLI TIRES(FRONT 18.5 REAR 19.5.LOWERED BODY. CHROME EXHAUST PIPES AND LIGHT RIMS. AMG KIT

The BMW 540i desc -
Price $26950

Mileage 65000

Exterior Color Drk blue w light gray

Interior Color Grey

Body Style Sedan

Doors Four Door

Engine 8 Cylinder Gasoline

Trans. 6 Speed Manual

Stereo Premium Sound System

Fuel Type Gasoline

Drive Type 2 wheel drive

VIN WBADN5347XGC92942

Comments

1999 BMW 540i, one owner, Factory Sport Package - performance wheels, seats, suspensions, trim. "M" features - multi-function sport steering wheel and shifter. 4.4L 282 hp V8 and 6-speed manual transmission make this car one of the best performance sedans. This one has many additional features including Navigation system (comes with map CD) and it is fully serviced including recent tires and new front and rear brakes

WHATS BETTER AND WHY!!?!??!?!?!

Thanks for all the help =)

Oh and also, if you can think of any other cars then go ahead and post them.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey, outrun:

Just a thought here. Why not a new 230? You can easily walk out with one for under $30K. You will have no problem with image, or with the opposite sex! Plus, you will have a car with no repair bills or maintenance bills for the next 4 years.

Whaddaya think?

Tim 8)

·
Registered
27 Posts
WOW, That Benz looks AMAZING,,Is it a showroom car or something? I would go with a Benz...most people here would because its a Mercedes Benz Forum. You could go for which onw you liek better, as in fuel economy, needs, power, blah blah all that stuff. But personally that Mercedes :) :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts