Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pretty sure that it goes in the trunk, but where, exactly. Does anyone know? Also, where are the wires hidden that I need to connect it to? Thanks in advance! If anyone has pictures of a correct mount, that would be a great help!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a c230k the changer is installed in the glove box upper left hand corner as you look at the glove box. This changer uses a fiber optic link the fiber cable may or may not be in your car, mine was. Then the dealership has to enable the controls via computer program which is proprietory software(should be illegal), and can be leased for an outragious amount. I had the dealership in sacramento do the entire install for circa 190.00USD. I don't know where you live but I'm sure it would be close to that amount. I was going to do the mech and let them do the computer interface to cut cost but I didn't want for them to blame it on me if it didn't work. good luck and it does sound good when installed.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That may be the case with the 2001 models and newer, but the changer doesn't FIT in the 2000 glove box...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts