Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered c230k sedan mid feb- not here yet.
Any ideas on average wait for an ordered car?
Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What the dealer says about the delivery date.
From I know MB will stop a production of 2003 C230 coupe 'til november. Then they will continue a production for 2004 c230 coupe after that.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Average wait appears to be 2 1/3 - three months if you don't take off lot. Ordered my car early/mid April of 2002, took possession in late June.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I told my dealer (Mercedes-Benz Manhattan) what I wanted on a Saturday.
He had a search done on Monday morning. That morning he found the car
I had wanted and had it delivered that Wednsday. Picked it up within a
couple of days on 03/31/03.
[/b]

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
C230 2003 model order time

HI,

In Vancouver, I first hammered out a deal then asked them for the car right away. I got the one i wanted with the options i needed at the price agreed upon--and no hasstles. They treated me like a real person--something not so common at dealerships! The secret might be that the dealer had 200 cars on inventory!!
Best car purchase, ever...

AL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same with me. Mercedes-Benz Manhattan is not privately owned. This particular dealership is owned by Mercedes-Benz of North America.
They have that advantage of getting any car that they want asap.

Tommy

·
Registered
30 Posts
tommyj said:
I told my dealer (Mercedes-Benz Manhattan) what I wanted on a Saturday.
He had a search done on Monday morning. That morning he found the car
I had wanted and had it delivered that Wednsday. Picked it up within a
couple of days on 03/31/03.
[/b]
Great! And nice pix too; good to see what my c4 lighting will look like.
Unfortunately there was no C230k in the whole USA equipped as I wished, so mine had to be ordered from Germany.

BTW, my avatar is my current car, a mere '96 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra. This WILL change!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Still waiting on mine. Just 3 weeks behind schedule. However, they tell me it should be on the truck today so I'll probably get it next week....I HOPE :D ......oh and I ordered it last week in Jan.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well.. they told me it will be in port 4/13 and to the dealer 10 days later. so if true it takes about 2 months. I'll post pictures
C230K sedan, C2, CD, Black opal, ash

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got the word Friday morning that mine was "on the water." Due the first part of next month. Whaddya mean, "IMPATIENT"?

·
Registered
30 Posts
It's here!

My C230k coupe arrived yesterday evening. It's everything I wanted -- very nice!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts