Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I believe that a majority of Benz car owners will, at least, have a general idea on MB SD Connect C4.

And here list steps on how to do self-test as follows

1. Communicate the SD Connect main unit into vehicle’s diagnostic socket and also communicate with the computer.
2. Insert the DAS CD software and operate it. Choose “Star Utilities” on the desktop and run it.

3. Choose “Self-Diagnosis” and then click “SAESAR Self Diagnosis”. The toolkit is being initialized.

4. Come to the self-diagnosis program. It will display SD Connect name and vehicle. Click “Start” to continue.
5. The whole process being done, the self-diagnosis result will pop out. Pull down the menu to check complete self-diagnosis result.

Hope my share will be helpful for you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
About thisMB SD C4 you can visit this site,and find want you want in his blog at UOBD2.
Sorry i can not put link here

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’m in the market for an SD connect C4 mercedes benz diagnostic tool and have been trying to spend my time doing some homework to avoid getting a garbage unit. I certainly can understand what a lot of people have been saying about the widely varying quality that’s out there.

·
Banned
1 Posts
need to get New V2020.3 256GB SSD Software for MB SD C4 for online test

chinacardiags.com/wholesale/mb-sd-connect-c4-compact-software-win7-win10-256gb-ssd-dell-d630-format.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts