Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Can any 1 pls advice me how to remove the CD Player coz there are 2 disc stuck inside?

I Like to remove the CD Player & then remove the 2 disc stuck inside.

There seem to be no screws or bolts anywhere I can see? Can any 1 pls advice how to remove, there must be a way?

Kind Regards

Rmt6668

·
Registered
678 Posts
There should be one screw in the top right hand side of the changer. Unscrew that and it'll practically fall out. Careful not to bend, kink or damage the fiber optic cables.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

This CD Player is on the centre DashBoard & there is no screw. Not even one. But I did try to feel, the 2mm gap to see if there is any screw. Cant see it but there seem to be a half of a round hole on the left edge. Cant see if there is a screw there or not.

Certainly there is no screws visible on the face panel of the CD Player.

What should I do?

·
Registered
678 Posts
In dash? Either you have an aftermarket stereo then, or they have different radios in other parts of the world. In either case, you'll probably need to pull off the trim around the radio. It's kinda a process. You'll need to remove the center vents, shifter trim, and ashtray in order to do so.

·
Registered
2 Posts
removing radio from 2004 c230 K

Do you have any update links for removing the radio from a 2004 c230K. I am trying to install a cd changer in the glove box.

·
Registered
20 Posts
http://www.stormpages.com/arialis/mb/changer/

Instructions and images, from Mercedes-Benz documentation (WIS software at dealership). Lynn referenced my images in her post, but Stormpages.com (free web-hosting) does not allow direct linking of images.

Also, you'll have to scroll down the page, to get to the content... apparently, Stormpages.com seems to think that the ads it puts on your free web-page need to be 500 pixels or taller. Ridiculous.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts