Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to tell u that I have the same experience that one of the members but here in Mexico. I just bought a used C230K and I went to the 3 only dealers in Mexico city and all have very high prices imagine that a oil change need more than 2 1/2 weeks to have done and a price of $500 dollars only the oil replacement and the oil filter. Now I have problems with my transmision because it made the speed changes very "brusque" and also with the direction the car goes to the left and I just buy and alling it and bought new tires almost two days ago and I really dont know what to do. The way of all this is that MB is loossing the quality and the good service that they need to have not only for the price of the cars or replacements also by the brand history. A situation that MB must change if they dont want to loose more clients that now are lossing in my country and make that brands like BMW win these persons.

As I said I dont know what to do, where can I send my car to repair to BMW??? AUDI?? because Now I dont trust in any MB dealer and obviously any company like spee dee want to desarm the transmision because its high technology and only the "experts" hands of MB dealers should do. Im really scared because I dont want that my wonderful car transform to a garbage car... members please help me

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Issue solved by MB HQ of Mexico

Hi! I called MB HQ of Mexico and they fix my problem because the transmission problem are commonly presented in some cars in my country. Also said me that they will fix the problems of the different prices in the dealers... Thanks for your comments and now I change my mind of the Mexican MB dealers :D. Ricardo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts