Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello thanx for reading this post. I have just purchased a 1999 C230 Kompressor. I wanted to start doing some mod's to it and was looking for suggestions on what mod's are recommended for a beginner. Maybe someone could help me with finding products like intake or exhaust, or even a chip.

Thank you,
Tazz

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
The one chip I have seen a dyno on didn't give much of an increase in hp. However, www.kleemannusa.com is now selling chips and they are reliable as are Renntech. The owners of this site are Renntech dealers.

There are all kinds of exhaust possibilities. I am not familiar with any intakes. You might check www.mbnz.com There are a lot of people over there with experience to modding W202's.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx

Thank you for your help, I will check both of those sites out. Do you have any sites or any recommendations for body kits?

Tazz

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
There are several makers of body kits. Renntech makes one, others idclude Brabus, Kleemann, Lorinser, Carlsson, Fab Design, Opera Design, Regier, and a particularly disgusting one from Fabulous of Japan. Some of the web sites may end with .de instead of .com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts