Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 C 230K Sedan. I would like to replace the stock AM/FM cassette with a Satellite radio. Is their a MB replacement available or is there an aftermarket one available that will work? I also have the CD changer in the glove box. What satellite radio will replace the one I have.
Thanks for any info.
Steve

·
Registered
15 Posts
magicbyswh said:
I have a 2004 C 230K Sedan. I would like to replace the stock AM/FM cassette with a Satellite radio. Is their a MB replacement available or is there an aftermarket one available that will work? I also have the CD changer in the glove box. What satellite radio will replace the one I have.
Thanks for any info.
Steve
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have XM radio installed in my C230Coupe. Since I don't smoke the tuner is installed inside the front ashtray and is connected to radio (radio must be removed). The antenna works great mounted INSIDE the car on the trunk cover. NO problems with reception whatsoever....... :D
I purchased my Pioneer unit from Circuit City and they installed it perfectly.......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts