Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Unfullfilled expectations in politics breeds conspiracy theories. It's what happened in Florida in 2000 and will undoubtedly happen in this election, whomever wins.

The simple explanation for Bush's lackluster performance is that he's a lackluster debater.

Rib

·
Banned
357 Posts
Ribulose Diphosphate said:
Unfullfilled expectations in politics breeds conspiracy theories. It's what happened in Florida in 2000 and will undoubtedly happen in this election, whomever wins.

The simple explanation for Bush's lackluster performance is that he's a lackluster debater.

Rib
True but watch the video. http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc57.htm

Rulz R Rulz. Nicely spun.

·
Registered
18 Posts
As fun as it would be to catch one of the candidates 'cheating' (and yes, I saw the video, he certainly pulled out something from his pocket and unfolded it), it's hard to imagine what Kerry could have had written on a piece of paper that size that he couldn't simply have committed to memory. I'm guessing it was a handkerchief or kleenex or something equally innocuous. After all, it's not like it was a science test where the guy could have made up a crib sheet of formulas. What useful information could have have written down on that size of a piece of paper, that he would be able to read surreptitiously while standing at the podium? His own name? The answer to life (42)?

The whole thing seems rather silly to me.

·
Registered
302 Posts
webwench said:
As fun as it would be to catch one of the candidates 'cheating' (and yes, I saw the video, he certainly pulled out something from his pocket and unfolded it), it's hard to imagine what Kerry could have had written on a piece of paper that size that he couldn't simply have committed to memory. I'm guessing it was a handkerchief or kleenex or something equally innocuous. After all, it's not like it was a science test where the guy could have made up a crib sheet of formulas. What useful information could have have written down on that size of a piece of paper, that he would be able to read surreptitiously while standing at the podium? His own name? The answer to life (42)?

The whole thing seems rather silly to me.
Answer: All the above.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts