Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am presently working on a leather remote protector for the MB remotes. I hope to have one to look at in the next 2 weeks. I presently have these for other automobiles remotes but the way the MB remotes are made they are more difficult to mfg. Here is a link to look at one that fits the new Accords. I want one to fit my remote for my C230K remote so my mfg is working to make me one. If you are interested in getting one of these you can email me at [email protected] and I will get back with you when they are available. These will be limited and not mass produced. Take a look at this one for an 04 and 05 Accord. The MB remotes will be a little higher in cost since they are specially manufactured. Again if you are interested email me and I will put you on the mailing list when they come available. These are made of pure leather with a clear window to see the buttons on the remote. This is a great item to help protect your keyfob remote. Take a look at this one for a new Accord. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7954663144&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT

1 - 1 of 1 Posts